Thursday 8 February 2007

Pizza and beer (minus the beer)

Tonight I had some people over. Alistair, Emma, Ilijana, Monty and Rowan. After work Ilijana, Emma and I went to the bottle store on Bay Street. Then we picked Rowan up from work, and went to get a van we had rented to move my bed out of the apartment. Then it was back home and we started drinking and making pina coladas. And Alistair arrived and Monty came soon after. We had pizza for dinner. It was fun, wasn't a party as such, more just hanging out outside of work. Good times.

I didn't get drunk, although I did fall over a couple of times and apparently I walked into a door. We moved my queen size bed out of the apartment without being caught. Then we took the sofa down and one of the concierge staff was in the carpark walking around and we thought we were going to get caught! He knew we were there though, he just ignored us and made it seem like we were good at hiding. But we had all been drinking so we could have just over exaggerated the situation. Then Rowan pushed the sofa around the carpark on the wheels. It was funny.

Sam didn't come - he made other plans. Long story, but he was talking to his friend on the phone, loudly for people to hear, and he was making plans! But he didn't even tell anyone he wasn't going to make it. So we waited all afternoon for him to 'fess up and he didn't.

Two more nights. My apartment is looking a little bit emptier, still messy. The last Thursday night in my apartment. How sad. I missed Home and Away and Neighbours tonight :(

No comments: