Tuesday 13 February 2007

Three days to go

Now playing: Kelis - Lil' Star

It seems that for the past couple of days, all I have been doing is sleeping. I have just been so tired. I guess that's what moving and being stressed does to you. Work has been so busy because we have been understaffed. I am counting down the days (only three more working days left!). On the job front though for Auckland, I think I will be starting back at Telecom on Monday. Here's hoping, they have already set me up on the system and stuff so it looks good.

Today after work I had to go back to St Kilda and sign the bond claim form. Then I went back to collect a couple of things that I had left in the apartment (the other night I was looking for the tea and couldn't remember packing it - I even swore that I checked every cupboard before I left, seems like I didn't because the tea was waiting for me at the concierge desk!). On the way home it started raining would you believe. I walked to Red Rooster in the rain, where I bought dinner. The lady called me 'sir' and that made me feel good about myself. Then back to watch TV and nap.

The sky is just looking very beautiful. I remember when I used to walk home from work every day and I could always see the sun setting, it was so beautiful, the sky was the most amazing colour. I never used to have my camera on me. I miss walking home through Docklands, through the park. It's so nice and calming down there

Ana is back in Melbourne on Thursday, we are planning to meet up during the day and get smashed. I have three days sick leave left, pretty convenient! We are also doing a morning tea for my last day on Friday.

Well, that's all for now. The rest of the week will just fly past, I just know it.

No comments: