Sunday 4 February 2007

Childs play

Now playing: Flawless - George Michael

Emma and Rowan just left, they brought me over three moving boxes, for moving! These boxes are great - they are quite large and what they don't know (yet anyway) is that I'm going to play in these boxes like little kids do. I have already set them up around the apartment and I've been hiding in them (from who, I don't know).



You do not want to know what we were talking about the two hours they were here. But I better write something otherwise I'll have nothing to say.
  • human anatomy (mainly the uterus, ovaries and womb)
  • the fact that Emma did not know what a kiwi was
  • a 'mystery' boyfriend
  • someone all three of us do not like
That last point took a good hour. Other things I did today, well I cleaned the bathroom, including the shower, while I was having one. I also cleaned the kitchen and the stove/oven. Did some vacuuming and listened to a lot of music. I did lots of singing and dancing today.

Last night I tidied up my wardrobe, all ready for putting into boxes, or suitcases. I'll see what happens. Tonight will be watching lots of TV. I missed
So You Think You Can Dance last week because I was out with Ana. I already know who wins though because I was stupid enough to read it on Wikipedia. And more packing.

No comments: