Wednesday 10 November 2004

Wanted: Hot ComLaw Guy

I have this friend (who shall remain nameless, as last time I didn't BCC him into a mass email he got angry at me for perhaps having him labelled 'gay by association') who has become very interested in helping me find information on 'Hot ComLaw Guy', a hot guy who was in my ComLaw lecture last semester.

So, my friend is effectively acting as my spy as I do not live anywhere near the area myself. And good on him. Now, if YOU are the "Hot ComLaw Guy" (blond hair, recently cut, Fila backpack, 4-5pm 101 stream, black dog, possibly a labrador) please get in touch. No doubt you will recognise me from my profile picture. I'm not a serial stalker. You know who you are. We would make eye contact numerous times each lecture, you used to sit infront of me in every lecture (the aisle seat on the second row). Then you stopped turning up. I wonder why this was? Then you turned up and started sitting behind me. I knew you were copying my notes from over my shoulder. Then you sat next to me, across from the aisle. We once sat next to each other and you were bouncing your right leg up and down against mine. You're a funny man.

Again, you know who you are. And I know who you are, your name, your address, what your parents do for a living. I know you were walking your dog on Monday night around 8.30pm, Clive Road, a black t-shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers. Give yourself up!

Now, whilst I'm on this topic of spies and watching for people. If you happen to be at Subway on Broadway around lunchtime any day of the week and see someone who looks like a user hanging around like a bad smell, maybe with a camera, perhaps with a smirk on his face, chances are that the person is Gus. He too has some spy qualities - watch out for him!

No comments: