Saturday 20 November 2004

In A Cage (On Prozac)

Last night I would say that I had another 'episode'. They always tend to come up at night when I'm by myself funnily enough. So here I am, lying in bed feeling sorry for myself and going through that stage and I know that if I was just with some good company, everything would be alright. I think I should call that situation a 'temporary anti-depressant'.

Like, yesterday I went for a three hour walk through Cornwall Park. It was magnificent, the weather was perfect and it was such a beautiful place. Walking along side my 'temporary anti-depressant' was good, all of a sudden all my troubles had gone away. But as soon as we parted, I came home to an empty room and just suddenly felt so alone. It's nothing new, but it's getting more frequent. Don't you worry, I'm taking care of it.

Last night I was lying in bed listening to songs by Whitney Houston (mainly ballads and slow jams) and also 'Why' by Annie Lennox and some Toni Braxton songs. I think I have Rhys to thank for this, because after we watched a DVD with these songs on it, I went and downloaded them. Well, music should always reflect your mood shouldn't it? No use in listening to punk rock when you're feeling down!

I haven't heard from Todd in six days. So if you are reading this, then get in contact! My mum emailed me last night so I felt a bit better. And I got just over nine hours sleep so that was great.

No comments: