Thursday 18 November 2004

Noise in my head

"the noise in my head
its all i can hear
but no one around me
senses my fear
the noise in my head
does anyone care?
my soul and my body
lie still as a tear".

That was a poem that Gus wrote. I actually wrote it down last year and it's pinned up on my notice board along with some other poetry from other different sources that kind of share that same tone, like the lyrics from My Red Cell, the punk group from the UK ("I'm ten feet tall and I'm going to kill your boyfriend" from their single "In a Cage (on Prozac)").

The point? No point really. It's just the mood I'm in at the moment. If I had a dollar for each time someone has asked me if I'm OK today, I would have $6-. Yes, I'm OK, I'm always going to be OK, I think that's just my nature. I'll take things as they come. I can be prepared for anything and everything. Yes, I can get down, I can be melodramatic, I can be a bitch. But can't we all?

I'm OK. Honestly. Things happen for a reason and I welcome everything and everyone who comes my way. Anyway, time to brighten up. Don't you just love this picture? I'm the one decorated as a tree.

No comments: