Friday 1 December 2006

December 1st

I met Brad today after work at Southern Cross. We went shopping in the city to David Jones and Myer. We did a lot of 'mens' shopping, looking at ties and shirts and things like that. We went to Melbourne Central and I took him to Bayswiss, which he always raves about. The Melbourne one, he said, was much bigger than the ones in Sydney, which was strange because I didn't think it was very large at all. We tested out the four post bed, sat on a couple of ottomans and looked at some candles.

We went to Gigi for dinner, a Japanese restaurant on Swanston Street that Ali and I went to a lot. Then we walked to Southbank and went to Louis Vuitton and Politix. We were just walking around, I was waiting until 10pm so I could show him the fire display along the Yarra.

We came home and left the lights off. We sat on the sofa and talked. And made out.

No comments: