Tuesday 30 January 2007

Strange encounters

Today Bradley sent a message to Alistair.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Bradley
Date: 30 Jan 2007, 02:35 PM

Hey

I don't know you, however, I do know of you.

Would it be remiss of me as to enquire whether you have spoken to Anton recently? I have not heard from him in a couple of weeks despite my attempts at calling him.

I would be grateful if you could tell me if you have spoken to him and how he is

Brad


Like, how random is that. And he hasn't been trying to call me. And it would have been easier just to send me a message rather than track down my ex to send a message to him.

  • the person who decided to change the vocalist to the Home and Away theme song is an idiot
  • the person who now sings the theme song cannot sing
I was on the phone to Athena today, she works at the company but we haven't met before, we always talk on the phone though. She said randomly, are you the one with the photo at the front? I said, what are you on about? She said you know, on the huge board. Employee of the Year right? I said oh my god, yeah, that's me. How embarrassing. I went down on my lunch break to have a look, it is the worst photo of me. It was taken the day we had to have them put on the staff directory. They have so many photos of me at work, and they just have to use the one that they have on file. It is so unflattering. I might go and change it.

Well that's it for it for now. Flight is booked. Off to Auckland. How exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you autograph the picture? They might fire you for defacing the workplace, and then you won't have to resign :D