Sunday 28 January 2007

To warm towels

I spend my Sunday mornings watching the music videos on TV and finding out all the songs I want to download. Most of them aren't even new songs - it's not the Top 20 or anything like that (unless Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt is in the Top 20 again..)

I just had a shower and had to let you know. I actually had a warm towel to dry me, it was one of the best feelings in the world. It was unexpected as well. I had all the laundry in the Keepall and I left it there overnight. They must have been extra hot because they were half dry when I put them in the dryer. Well, the towel must have kept it's heat for nearly 20 hours because when it was still warm when I used it. I've never had a warm towel before!

I'm going to clean up today. That's my plan. I'm kinda pissed cos I sold a modem on eBAY, the auction finished on Thursday. The guy emailed me and said, "full payment will be made into the said account on Tuesday 30th January". I'm thinking, you can't do that (although I was stupid enough not to write payment had to be made within x hours). Anyway, he marked the status of the auction "payment sent" when obviously it hasn't been. I can only post goods on the weekend anyway because I'm always at work, so when he pays me on Tuesday, I won't send it until Saturday. He better not complain either, bitch.

No comments: