Thursday 8 March 2007

I'm sweet

Now playing: High - Lighthouse Family
Today is Karen's birthday. I sent her an email wishing her a Happy Birthday and wished her a good time with her brother, who she had told me while I was living there, that he was flying over from New Zealand to spend her birthday with her. She emailed me back and had this to say.

From: Karen Kennedy
Sent: Thu 8/03/2007 1:54 PM
To: Anthony King
Subject: RE: Happy Birthday

Anthony,

Thank you so much for the good wishes thats really nice of you to remember, I have to say we miss you and the world would be a much nice place if there were more anthonys in it.

again thanks

Karen

I thought that was really nice and it made me smile for the whole day. Ilijana told me that Karen was telling everyone that I had emailed her and Tina said that Karen was rapt to hear from me and she had a tear in her eye. Emma said that apparently "I'm sweet". I can't help it. It's just me!

No comments: