Saturday 10 March 2007

Day out

This morning I was at work by 8.15am. We were about a week behind on Monday with our work and we finally cut that back to about a day and a half by yesterday. I decided that I would work today it's extra money, plus I don't want to have to do it during the week on top of the new work.

The joys of having a macro. I sped through about a days worth of processing in four hours. I suppose I could have gone the long way because then I would have been paid for a days work. But I suppose if I had been using the macro during the week, we wouldn't have been behind so then I wouldn't need to be working. I guess that means ... macros make doing work faster, doing work fast means less overtime, less overtime means less money, therefore don't use macros. It helped today though because the last thing I wanted to do on my Saturday was work.

I met my brother for lunch and we went to Skycity. Then we went to Louis Vuitton and had a look around. I was going through a catalogue and saw something that I really want. They don't have any in New Zealand at the moment, there will be a display model coming soon though. I want it but I don't think I'll ever buy it because it's expensive for what it is, and for how often I'd use it. I might settle for the tie perhaps. Even the shirt though in the same Hibiscus print is really pretty.

We went browsing all of the boutiques - Gucci, Prada, Burberry, Hermes, Dior. He ended up getting some bubble tea and we sat at the train station deciding where to go next. I wanted some jewellery so off we went. We ended up back at Louis Vuitton and tried on a bracelet - very nice, perfect fit. It's on. It's the new "I want". Maybe next week.

Off we went to look for some more jewellery. We ended up at Fabric on High Street and when we walked in, I immediately saw the Dior Homme stand of jewellery. The had the bracelets that I was looking for all over Melbourne and found that you could only get them from Assin. So, we decided to get them. We got one each, I got the 'YOU' and my brother got the 'ME' bracelet. So it was a good day.

No comments: