Sunday 26 March 2006

Happy Birthday Ali!

Yesterday was Alistair's birthday. We drove down to Geelong for the day because he had a family lunch and had a couple of his friends over as well. It was pretty cool to just sit out on the deck and hang out with people, it reminded me of his birthday last year when I met all his friends. His grandparents are always so nice to me, I found out today that his grandmother used to work on Bay Street in Port Melbourne, which is just around the corner from my work. We were talking about the Commonwealth Games, which finished today.

So, what did I buy him?
  • Freitag wallet
  • FCUK bag
  • Commonwealth Games tickets
  • shirt from y.d
I gave it to him all before his birthday, because he used a lot of it for Uni, and we went to the Games earlier on in the week. I was going to get him an iPod, but I had been texting his mum and she was going to get him one as well. We decided that she could get it because I would have a better idea of other things he wanted, so that worked out quite well. He was very surprised when he opened it.

We drove back to Melbourne later in the afternoon and went out clubbing that night, at Next Blue at Crown. It was pretty good, the music was great and it wasn't actually that busy. There were a couple of us and it was fun. Lisa and Sam had a fight, so we all walked back to the apartment, which is only a couple of blocks away. Then off to bed. It was a bit awkward, but good all the same.

No comments: