Sunday 23 April 2006

Happy Birthday Gen!

Today we are in Geelong, it's Gen's 21st birthday and we are having lunch together with some of her friends and family. She came over for dinner last night and I made a stir fry. She has been saying for ages that she misses having stir fries because she doesn't have them at home. So that's why we invited her over. Then Alistair drove us all down to Geelong together ready for the weekend. We were all just hanging out last night, watching TV and just lazing about. It was nice and relaxing. I started reading a couple of books as well from the bookshelf, I always seem to do that when I'm there, they have so many interesting books.

We bought Gen the DKNY Be Delicious EDT which came with a totebag as well, she loved it, so that was good. We gave it to her in the morning, she woke up before everyone in fact. Then Alistair and I went into town to pick up the KFC and then came back to help set up. It has been a good day and from the speeches as well, I've learnt some new things about Gen! We are all driving back in an hour or so, we are taking back her flatmate as well. It's been a good weekend, very tiring though, I can't wait to get home and sleep. But it's been good.

No comments: